Details about Bridge Course - 2018
Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes & Chaithanya Classes
Details about Bridge Course - 2018
Bridge course is meant for students who have written 10th CBSE/ICSE Board examination or 10th State Board examination. The course starts on 04 -04-2018 and ends on 15-05-2018. The course fee is Rs. 17000/- which is to be given as crossed draft payable at Thrissur at the time of joining. Admission start on 01- 11-2017. For joining the Bridge course, the student need not necessarily be present. The guardian is enough. Two passport size photos are to be brought. Bridge course will be conducted at 5 places.
- Elamthuruthy residential campus, 6 km from Thrissur (draft in favour of Prof. P. C. Thomas)
- Kombidi Centre, near Vijayagiri Public School, about 30 km from Thrissur (draft in favour of Prof. P. C. Thomas).
- Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes, East Fort, Thrissur (draft in favour of Prof. P. C. Thomas)
- Chaithanya Classes, West Fort, Thrissur. (draft in favour of Chaithanya Classes payable at Thrissur)
- Chaithanya Classes Aluva, Mount Road (draft in favour of Chaithanya Classes payable at Thrissur)
For admission to Chaithanya Classes -West Fort, Thrissur & Chaithanya Classes, Aluva the student or guardian has to contact Chaithanya Classes, West Fort, Thrissur-4. Ph: 0487-2380592, 2382832.
For admission to Elamthuruthy Centre or Prof. P. C. Thomas Classe s, East Fort, the student or guardian has to contact Main Centre of Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes at Ambakkadan Junction, Thrissur. Ph : 0487-2336699, 2330332, 2330622.
For admission to Kombidi Centre of Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes (Hostelers), the student or guardian has to contact Main Centre of Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes at Ambakkadan Junction, Thrissur.
Day scholars seeking admission to Kombidi Centre of Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes, the student or guardian has to contact Kombidi Centre.
Three subjects will be taught. They are (1) Physics (2) Chemistry (3) Maths / Biology. There will be 60 mts objective type examination every week. The time table is given on the next page. You need join only if you are satisfied with the programme.
Prof. P. C. Thomas & Prof. (Dr.) K.T. Johnson
- During the 260 hours of Bridge Course, the basic principles of 1st year Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology will be taught. The course will (a) make regular school classes easier and (b) make them engaged in creative work during the vacation. It will not be a substitute for the school classes but a very good supplement.
- Hostel fee for the Bridge Course is Rs. 12000/-. Those who are joining Prof. P. C. Thomas Classes will have to take the crossed draft in favour of Prof. P. C. Thomas, payable at Thrissur. Those who are joining Vijayagiri Hostels will have to take the crossed draft in favour of Vijayagiri Public School. Those who want hostel accommodation will have to join the hostel at the time of joining the Bridge Course.
Advantages of Bridge Course
Only those students who have undergone Bridge Course are eligible to apply for admission to our hostels at Thrissur. 150 Boys & 150 Girls joining the following schools can get selection to our hostels at Thrissur provided they score 70% marks or more in the Bridge Course on the basis of first come first served. The schools are
|1||SAHSS, Kuttanellur||Boys & Girls|
|2||Holy Family||Girls||3||St. Clare's||Girls|
|4||Sacred Heart||Girls||5||St. Thomas College HSS||Boys|
|6||St. Josephs||Boys||7||Holy Angels||Girls|
|1||Nirmala Matha||Boys & Girls||4||St. Vincent Pallotti||Boys & Girls|
|2||BVB Poochatty & Pottore||Boys & Girls||5||St. Pauls||Boys & Girls|
|3||Chinmaya||Boys & Girls||6||Devamatha||Boys & Girls|
- After the SSLC examination the students get about 3 months before they join the next course. During this time the students engage themselves in multifarious activities which have negative effect on their future studies. They never exert their mind on studies. The effect is that they fall into a lethargic mood and are not able to restart their studies when the schools reopen for the 11th standard. Most of them find it difficult to work as hard as they were working upto SSLC examina tion. This is the reason why many top rankers of SSLC fail miserably at higher levels. You might have seen the Diesel engine of a train idling all the time when it halts at a station. It is not switched off. If switched off, it is difficult to restart. This is the reason why the engine idles throughout the halt at the station. In a similar manner if a student discards his studies for 2 or 3 months continuously he will find it difficult to restart. He must engage himself in some sort of useful studies . The most useful study will be of his 11th standard portions.
- During these 1½ months he can go through the entire first year portions rapidly. It gives him sufficient knowledge to follow his 11th standard portions easily in his/her school.
- It gives the Malayalam medium students a chance to get an acquaintance with English medium instructions. It will help them to follow their English medium text books easily.
- It will also help the olympiad aspirants to get extra knowledge about important topics of 11th standard. They will have better chance of getting through the olympiad.
- Civil Service
- Vacation Classes(2019 Exam)
- Vacation Batch Kendriya Vidyalaya 2018
- Sunday Morning Batch (2019 Exam)
- Regular Tuition Entrance cum Entrance Coaching Morning
- Regular Tuition Entrance cum Entrance Coaching evening
- Repeaters Batch-Long Term (2019 Exam)
- Correspondence Course In India
- Correspondence Course In-Gulf Countries
- Correspondence Cum Intensive Coaching 2019 Exam
- IIT & Similar Institutions Coaching Classes
- Bridge Course
- Classes For Civil Service Examinations
- Coaching For National Talent Search Examination
- Online Coaching For Entrance Examination
Prof. P.C.Thomas Classes
TC - 6 - 1417, East Fort, Thrissur - 680 005, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 487 2336699
Fax: +91 487 2336889
Copyright © 2017, www.professorpcthomas.com. All Rights Reserved.