BRIDGE COURSE For 1st Year
This course is for those who have written the 10th std examination and waiting for the result. The course usually starts by the Ist week of April and ends by middle of May. The exact dates will be announced at the time of joining. The timing is from 8 am to 12 noon & 1 pm to 4 pm.
This class has several advantages:
- After the SSLC examination the students get about 3 months before they join the next course. During this time the students engage themselves in multifarious activities which have negative effect on their future studies. They never exert their mind on studies. The effect is that they fall into a lethargic mood and are not able to restart their studies when the schools reopen for the 11th standard. Most of them find it difficult to work as hard as they were working upto SSLC examination. This is the reason why many top rankers of SSLC fail miserably at higher levels. You might have seen the Diesel engine of a train idling all the time when it halts at a station. It is not switched off. If switched off, it is difficult to restart. This is the reason why the engine idles throughout the halt at the station. In a similar manner if a student discards his studies for 2 or 3 months continuously he will find it difficult to restart. He must engage himself in some sort of useful studies. The most useful study will be of his 11th standard portions.
- During these 1½ months he can go through the entire first year portions rapidly. It gives him sufficient knowledge to follow his 11th standard portions easily in his/her school.
- It gives the Malayalam medium students a chance to get an acquaintance with English medium instructions. It will help them to follow their English medium text books easily.
- It will also help the Olympiad aspirants to get extra knowledge about important topics of 11th standard. They will have better chance of getting through the Olympiad.
- The students attempting IIT, JIPMER, AIIMS examinations get a prelude to these examinations during this bridge course.
- Civil Service
- Sunday Evening Batch - 2020
- Vacation Classes(2019 Exam)
- Vacation Batch Kendriya Vidyalaya 2018
- Sunday Morning Batch - 2020
- Regular Tuition cum Entrance Classes - Morning Batch
- Regular Tuition cum Entrance Classes - Evening Batch
- Repeaters Batch-Long Term (2019 Exam)
- Correspondence Course In India
- Correspondence Course In-Gulf Countries
- Correspondence Cum Intensive Coaching 2019 Exam
- IIT & Similar Institutions Coaching Classes
- Bridge Course
- Classes For Civil Service Examinations
- Coaching For National Talent Search Examination
- Online Coaching For Entrance Examination
Prof. P.C.Thomas Classes
TC - 6 - 1417, East Fort, Thrissur - 680 005, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 487 2336699
Fax: +91 487 2336889
Copyright © 2017, www.professorpcthomas.com. All Rights Reserved.