BRIDGE COURSE For 1st Year
This course is for those who have written the 10th std examination and waiting for the result. The course usually starts by the Ist week of April 2016 and ends by middle of May 2016. The exact dates will be announced at the time of joining. The timing is from 8 am to 12 noon & 1 pm to 5 pm.
This class has several advantages:
- After the SSLC examination the students get about 3 months before they join the next course. During this time the students engage themselves in multifarious activities which have negative effect on their future studies. They never exert their mind on studies. The effect is that they fall into a lethargic mood and are not able to restart their studies when the schools reopen for the 11th standard. Most of them find it difficult to work as hard as they were working upto SSLC examination. This is the reason why many top rankers of SSLC fail miserably at higher levels. You might have seen the Diesel engine of a train idling all the time when it halts at a station. It is not switched off. If switched off, it is difficult to restart. This is the reason why the engine idles throughout the halt at the station. In a similar manner if a student discards his studies for 2 or 3 months continuously he will find it difficult to restart. He must engage himself in some sort of useful studies. The most useful study will be of his 11th standard portions.
- During these 1½ months he can go through the entire first year portions rapidly. It gives him sufficient knowledge to follow his 11th standard portions easily in his/her school.
- It gives the Malayalam medium students a chance to get an acquaintance with English medium instructions. It will help them to follow their English medium text books easily.
- It will also help the Olympiad aspirants to get extra knowledge about important topics of 11th standard. They will have better chance of getting through the Olympiad.
- The students attempting IIT, JIPMER, AIIMS examinations get a prelude to these examinations during this bridge course.
The fee for the course is Rs.15000/- including Service Tax & Educational Cess. It includes about 250hrs of oral coaching and study materials for four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics. Outstation students must preferably stay in our hostel. Hostel fee for the course is Rs. 10000.
News & Events
Vacation Classes(2018 Exam)
Vacation Batch-Kendriya Vidyalaya 2018
Sunday Morning Batch (2018 Exam)
Regular Tuition Entrance(Morning)
Regular Tuition Entrance(Evening)
Repeaters Batch Long Term (2018 Exam)
Correspondence Course In-Gulf
Correspondence Cum Intensive
Classes for Civil Examinations
Coaching For National Talent Search Examination